For Realtime Remote Monitoring & Control of your facilities
Motorola ACE3600 and MOSCAD-M are modular, expandable and upgradeable RTUs for Wide Geographical Area. Motorola RTUs’ unique SCADA-Data communications versatility, reliability and security provide exceptional system architecture flexibility, reliable control and enhanced system performance. Motorola RTUs allow you to build new systems or expand existing ones, using a wide selection of Master Control Center (MCC) which can communicate with remote sites over wires, fiber optics as well as a variety of advanced analog, digital, broadband wireless media and a range of data protocols.
ACE3600 Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
This modular platform with versatile communication options is ideal for new SCADA systems or for adding to existing MOSCAD systems.
The ACE3600 RTU combines local processing capability of a PLC with the best-in class communications capacity of an RTU to create an all in one high performance unit. It allows seamless integration with PLCs, RTUs and Intelligent Electronic Devices (IED). A powerful processor combined with versatile input/output modules allows this RTU to be used for the most demanding SCADA applications.
This modular RTU can be expanded and upgraded with multiple, simultaneously operating communication ports utilising a range of industry accepted protocols. The communication capability of this RTU is specifically designed to support secure communications over local and wide area networks.
Features and Benefits
Remote control and monitoring in numerous applications
- Oil & gas pipelines – monitor flow and pressure, perform emergency shutdowns, monitor remote exploration sites and storage reservoirs
- Water and Sewage– remotely control valves, pumping stations and lift stations; monitor pressure and flow along pipelines, reservoirs and lift stations.
- Electric power distribution– remotely control load break switchgears, reclosers and medium voltage substations: monitor loading conditions and fault locations via intelligent electronic devices (IED).
- Flood warning and siren control– perform routine tests and remotely activate warning sirens to provide public annunciation of emergency conditions. Communication network monitoring and control- perform remote monitoring of critical equipment including power systems, environmental control systems, tower lights and etc.
- Fire Station Alerting– quickly dispatch fire equipment and resources with remote control of lights, sirens, voice public address systems, doors and etc.
- Versatile communication options
- Data security
- Graphical User Interface
- Industry accepted protocols
- Motorola Data Link Communication (MDLC) protocol
MOSCAD-M Remote Terminal Unit
This compact RTU has fixed digital and analog I/Os and is ideal for SCADA systems with low power consumption requirements.
The MOSCAD-M RTU is the smallest member of the Motorola family of RTUs. It incorporates a fixed configuration of analog and digital inputs and outputs. MOSCAD-M is capable of communicating in a network with MOSCAD and ACE3600 RTUs. Although small in size the MOSCAD-M enough has power to satisfy a wide range of SCADA applications. MOSCAD-M has a compact size and low power consumption which makes it ideal in outdoor locations with solar and battery power sources.
Features and Benefits
- Dual functionality
- Diverse connectivity
- Motorola Data Link Communication (MDLC) Protocol
- Space efficiency
- Diverse networks supported
- Network adaptability
- Power management